Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm a poor excuse for a banana. Sing us out, Mr. Belafonte.

Aw shit. You know what I just realized? I completely blew it for the grand finale of Banana Week. How could I forget? I guess I had a lot on my mind yesterday, what with writing all my posts for the days I'll be gone this week and doing the things I need to do to get ready to go.

But no excuses. I fucked up Banana Week on the final day. I know, I'm disappointed in myself too.

And the two people who read my blog yesterday didn't even call me on it. Enablers.

Whatever. Here's the big wrap-up to Banana Week, the moment I've been building to over seven days, a day late.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Harry Belafonte + Fozzie Bear + bananas = pure awesome.

Aaron said...

You more than redeemed yourself with this post, sir. Bravo.

Julie said...

Total copout. You let bananas down. B.A.N.A.N.A.S.

A Free Man said...

I was waiting for Harry.

Allie said...

I saw Mr. B in concert once. It was pretty awesome.

The Modern Gal said...

It was like a dramatic pause leading up to the grand finale.