1. I'm the player to be named later. Bull Durham (Thank you, Matt, for saving me from a shutout on this one)
2. Shut the fuck up, Donny. The Big Lebowski (The most recognized quote)
3. The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid. TOP GUN (This was supposed to be a gimme; Good work NPW and TravelingEm)
4. There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (Kiala gets cool points)
5. When I was a little boy, my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over." Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy (Really? Nobody?)
6. Hail to the king, baby. Army of Darkness (C.K. and TravelingEm can connect over this one)
7. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule! American Beauty (Modern Gal and Rachel, well done)
8. Sucking all the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone. Dead Poets Society (I thought this would be easier; C.K. and Stefanie were on top of it)
9. You must chill! You must chill! Say Anything (Again, I thought my crowd would be all over this one, too, but it was a girls-only affair with NPW, Allie and Stefanie)
10. You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder! Rocky (I'm so disappointed in my readership)
11. I'm thinkin' of something orange. Something orange. Give up? It's an orange. UHF (The Weird Al movie? Come on! One of the funniest films ever made!)
12. Hey guys. Oh, Big Gulps huh? All right! Well, see ya later. Dumb and Dumber (The initials have it: NPW and C.K.)
13. Son, you got a panty on your head. Raising Arizona (Modern Gal and Chris; classic movie, classic line)
14. Greetings Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-dan Armada. The Last Starfighter (C.K. is my new best friend)
C.K. and NPW take the prize (which is nothing) with four correct answers apiece. Good job, kiddos! Chris gets a special award for putting it all out there by making six guesses, although he only connected on two of them. Good effort, Chris. You'll get 'em next time!
MIA: Aaron and Beej, who both have turned in solid performances on other movie quote quizzes in the past and would have been heavy favorites on this one. You snooze, you looze (nothing).