I had this great idea to do a post where I would list some lines from the movies and you guys would guess which films they were from. Turns out, somebody's already done that! Well damn! Oh, well. I put one together anyway so I could keep you kids marginally entertained some day when I have no time or motivation to post. Apparently that day has come. I hope my list is somewhat less movie-geekish than some of the others, or maybe just less geekish, period. There should be one or two in there that everyone can at least take a stab at, so give it a rip. No cheating!
1. I’m the player to be named later.
2. Shut the fuck up, Donny.
3. The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.
4. There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
5. When I was a little boy, my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over."
6. Hail to the king, baby.
7. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!
8. Sucking all the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone.
9. You must chill! You must chill!
10. You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!
11. I'm thinkin' of something orange. Something orange. Give up? It's an orange.
12. Hey guys. Oh, Big Gulps huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
13. Son, you got a panty on your head.
14. Greetings Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-dan Armada.